For your convenience, Water Payments can be dropped off in the drop box at the Village Hall.
Water Payment Policy:
– Please enclose payments in a Secure Envelope (No Loose Payments)
– Must include payment stub with payment
– If paying cash – NO LOOSE COIN(Overpayment will be credited to following bill)
The Village of Grand Ridge is now accepting Credit and Debit Cards for Water Bills.
Visa-Master Card-Discover-American Express
Handling Fees: Under $50 – $1.75. Over $50 – 3.5% of total
Payments can be made with your computer or smart phone.
Online through Courtmoney.com
– Click make a payment button (in center of home page)
– In search payment forms enter 172702 then hit search
– Grand Ridge IL Utility payments-172702 should appear
– Click the Orange Make A Payment button to the right
– Enter the requested information/Payment amount, etc.
– Note: there will be a security safeguard at this step.
– Review your information then print your receipt. All Done.